Elite Staging and Redesign – Staged to Sell, Designed to Live!

Did you know that your first home price reduction will cost you thousands more than having your home professionally staged?  When not properly staged, only 10% of homeMorris Plains Living room buyers can recognize your home’s full potential, thus the other 90% move on. Moreover, each week a property sits on the market, buyers tend to make lower offers. Can you afford not to stage? The biggest considerations when buying a home, according to the Wall Street Journal, is price, location and condition. You don’t want to reduce your price, you can’t change locations, therefore “condition” is the biggest variable in selling your home quickly and at optimal price.

This is where Elite Staging and Redesign’s professional stagers can assist you in transforming your house into a buyer’s dream.  Starting with curb appeal and working throughout each room, our professional staging techniques will optimize your home’s best architectural features, impressing even the most discerning buyers. With our understanding of today’s real estate market, we will enhance and showcase your home using furniture placement, paint, accessories and lighting while de-cluttering and depersonalizing so that your home will stand out from the competition, attracting  serious home buyers.

Here is the good news: On average, professionally staged homes sell 50% faster than other comparable homes and for 6-10% higher in price. Vacant homes that previously sat on the market sold 85% faster once professionally staged. The 2010 Home Sale Maximizer Guide states that staging has a 586% return on investment and 82% of Realtors recommend it to their clients. Can you afford not to professionally stage your greatest asset?!

Contemporary BedroomFor existing home owners wanting to create an updated, beautiful, fresh new look to their home without breaking the bank, we suggest our Redesign Service. We apply the same 8-Step Action plan to transform your home only we tailor it to your specific interior design goals, tastes, color choices and lifestyle. Our goal is for you to fall back in love with your home!

If you are thinking of selling in the Morris, Union, Bergen, Essex County area call Elite Staging and Redesign today at (201) 602-2562. We will be happy to answer all your questions about home staging and how we can apply it to your home, budget, and time-frame. We will even give you a few free tips just for calling!

Elite Staging and Redesign works with Realtors, Homeowners, Investors, Model Homes and Adult Communities. We work within every budget and no job is too big or too small! Our goal is to help you sell your home faster and for top dollar.