During my career as a Morris County, NJ Home Stager I repeatedly find there are many home staging misconceptions. We don’t decorate and focus on your personal tastes and décor. Professional home staging focuses on showcasing  your home’s best architectural features and neutralizing the space so buyers can envision themselves living in it.

Tailoring the Décor to Appeal to the Masses

A good home stager will know your market demographics and tailor the decor to appeal to the broadest audience. It’s not about your personal taste, or for that matter mine, but appealing to the most buyers when they visit your home and on MLS (Multiple Listing Service). The goal of home staging is to capture the attention of buyers and drive the most foot traffic to your door for a quicker sale at top dollar!

If You Want to Sell Your Home Quickly, It has to have appeal to the masses!

Don’t be offended by the changes we make – home staging is not personal! Prior to selling, your home is a reflection of you and your family,  your sanctuary. None of us live in spotless homes with limited furniture and no personal items. But, that is how we SELL Them. Now that you’re selling your home you need to look at it like a commodity to be marketed for sale. The focus should be on your home, not its décor.  More importantly it has to appeal to the greatest audience, thus we neutralize the color pallet and decor. 

home staging morris county nj, morris county nj home staging services

A proffesional home stager will know what accessories, art and paint colors are appropriate and the most popular by the general public. Elite Staging and Redesign  researches Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Valspar and Behr’s hottest neutral colors because that’s what people want.

A Good Home Stager will Draw Attention to Your Home, not the Décor

A good home stager will draw your eye to the  fireplace, windows, and compliment your baseboard and crown molding along with any other architectural features.  We take the guess work out of room purpose, furniture placement and maximize each room highlighting its square footage. Yes, we add art, lighting and accessories, but limited and only to compliment the room – not be the focus.

home staging morris county nj, morris county nj home staging services

Home Staging is a New and Innovative Marketing Strategy to Help Sell Your Home!

Only 10% of buyers have the ability to envision your homes true potential, how to maximize each space and configure the furniture for optimal look and function. The other 90% will move on to your competition who did prepare their home for the market. The amount of money you invest to stage your home is a fraction of a price reduction (see our “Services” page with pricing).

Change your thinking and instead of accepting a price reduction as part of the selling process, chose a new and innovative marketing strategy to help sell your home by calling Kristine Ginsberg of Morris County’s Elite Staging and Redesign, LLC today @ 201-602-2562! Together we can prepare your home for the market and get is sold quickly and for top dollar!